Monday, March 9, 2020

A Month of Letter Day 6 (3/9/2020)


            I practiced painting and writing by hand every day in February. It is called A Month of Letter. I received from people whom I sent and they are all moving stories. I will introduce two of them.

            The first person had a problem practicing Shinsokan Meditation for 30 years and couldn’t continue more than a week. In the end, he quit practicing last year. However, he really wanted to resume Shinsokan this year and started. He practices breathing techniques for 10 minutes before Shintokan and now is able to practice without any difficulties. He now loves to practice it every day and after the Shinsokan, he continues visualizing the True Image for 5 minutes.
            Another person who recently replied to me by email that she really enjoys her life now. In her life, she had undergone several life-threatening surgeries, but now she is fine and already had her 80 years old birthday last year. Now, her grandson goes to high school. On her birthday her husband gave her a new red Porsche. So she enjoys driving almost every day. When she goes out by this new car, elderly people, especially women, often began chatting with her and she had joyful conversations. That makes her happy and loves driving more. I think some people have a prejudice that young people might look good with a brand new red Porsche but not an over 80 years old lady. Imagine if a lady who seems like over 80 years old driving a brand new red Porsche, some people may think a bit negative thing. However, this lady is a very positive thinking person and says, “I'm 80 and driving a new car, a red Porsche. I think that by driving a new red Porsche may encourage senior people who might give up many things and give a new hope that they can do many things regardless of their ages.” I think this positive way of thinking is beautiful. I am glad that I continue A Month of Letter this year again. Because of this practice, I could hear many wonderful stories. So I wanted to share these stores with you.
            I am grateful to some people who upload their YouTube tutorial painting. I often learn from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment