Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Words of Inspiration Day 1

          A new plan for my 30 years from now on: I have lived for 60 years and probably have another 30 years which are almost one-third of my entire life. I accomplished many things in the last 60 years but they were only for myself. I will dedicate my 30 years to only for other people and nature.
          I don’t know clearly what I can do or what should do, but I will use the first 1000 days (10 percent of the 30 years) to establish my basic movement to dedicate to other people and nature. I want to inspire and motivate other people for their happiness and to change their lives. I also inspire people to restore peace and harmony between human beings and nature.
          To change people’s lives I must share the truth that comes from my own understandings and experiences. I have learned the truth from Seicho-No-Ie, so during the first 1000 days, I will do the following things to establish a basic movement for another 30 years in order to help people and nature:
1. Write something motivating to other people every day.
2. My message will become an inspiration for other people if I continue this for 1000 days.
3. I need to take care of my physical health. To do this I will not eat after 7 pm and also exercise at least 10 or 15 minutes in the evening.
4. To take care of my mental health, I practice love myself and learn how to express it.
5. To take care of my spiritual health, I will love other people and nature and express love in a concrete manner.
6. I record these things every day.

Words of Inspiration Day 1: Ralph Waldo Trine said, “The whole of human life is cause and effect, there is no such thing in it as chance, nor is there even in all the wide universe. Are we not satisfied with whatever comes into our lives? The thing to do then is not to spend time in railing against the imaginary something we create and call fate, but to look to the within, and change the causes at work there, in order that things of a different nature may come, for there will come exactly what we cause to come. This is true not only of the physical body but of all phases and conditions of life.” (In Tune with the Infinite, ©2007 Wilder Publications, pp. 35-36)
          There are many examples to explain this truth. A simple example that I experienced happened last month. On the first Monday of February 2020, I went to New Jersey to distribute 160 Truth of Life magazines. First I dropped my daughter off at her school and then drove to a storage facility in Wayne, NJ to deliver the magazines.
            When I arrived at the storage facility, I thought that I had driven all the way to NJ without the car keys because my daughter had them when she got into the car before me that morning and I did not remember her giving the key back to me. It is a new hybrid car with an electric sensor key. I became upset and angry with her, but there was nothing I could do and I had already driven over an hour to get to NJ. So without turning off the car, I delivered all of the magazines. It was a cold day and even though I had to use the bathroom I had to wait until I got home so I drove very fast.
          I kept dwelling on all the negative things that happened on the way back to home: why didn’t my daughter give me back the key or why didn’t I ask for the key; and dwelling on the negative things that could happen: what if I am caught by the police; what if he asks me to turn off the engine, etc. As all of these scenarios came to my mind, I denied them and screamed “thank you very much” all the way home. When I got home and had time to use the bathroom and calm down, I decided to check the car. I found the key beneath the driver’s seat. My daughter had given the key back to me and I had put it in my pocket, but I didn’t remember doing so because I was so distracted while in the high school drop-off lane.
          If I had known the truth, I would not have had to suffer for three hours worrying about having to use the bathroom or having the police stop me or having to turn off the engine without the key. All of this drama was created by my mind. If I knew the truth I would not have had to suffer.
          Our lives are the same. We do not have to suffer from anything if we realize the Truth. If we know the Truth we can use our mind properly so that we can change our lives in any way we like. Jesus said, “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:32).

No comments:

Post a Comment